that Can Qualify You for SSDI
We’ve helped thousands win benefits. Here are some of the conditions we’ve seen qualify:
- Congestive Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Anxiety Disorder
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Chronic Headaches
- Hepatitis C
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Bi-Polar Disorder
- Huntington’s Disease
- Various Chronic Pain Disorders
Even if your ailment isn’t on this list, you could still qualify. What you’ll have to prove:
- Your condition makes working impossible.
- You can’t switch to another line of work.
- Your health will force you out of a job for at least a year.
We know this can be a tough, stressful time. We can answer any questions you have. We’ll even evaluate your case for free.
How We Can Help You
Social Security operates under its own legal system, filled with laws and processes that could leave an outsider baffled. It’s why so many are denied on their initial application.
Our attorneys know the system, and we know how to win cases. Some things you’ll need to make your case strong:
- Medical records
- Doctor reports
- Testimonials from family, friends and coworkers
- And more
At Hanley Disability, we take time to get to know you and your situation. You aren’t another case number to us. Some other firms will treat you as such.
We’re proud to help our neighbors in Indiana win the benefits they need to keep going. People just like you.