How Disability Advocates and Disability Lawyers Help You
Even though our disability advocates team has helped thousands of people in over 50 years since Frank’s first client as a disability lawyer—and our current advocates have decades of combined experience—we never lose sight of one thing:
You’re going through an incredibly hard time, and you need someone to ease your burden.
You want to know you have someone capable handling your disability claim, so you can focus on your own well-being.
So in addition to working hard to win disability benefits for you, Hanley Disability strives to make the process smoother.
We do all of this and more:
- Helping you complete the long and detailed Social Security Disability application forms
- Organizing your evidence—which includes medical records from your doctor visits
- If you’re denied benefits, creating a plan for your appeal
- Preparing you to speak to a disability judge in a hearing
- Keeping you on top of deadlines and requirements along the way
The lessons of Frank Hanley’s devotion to helping others as a disability attorney are never too far from the work we do every day.
At Hanley Disability, we’re grateful for what he built—and proud to keep serving people in need.
If health problems have stopped you from working, you need financial relief—and you’re looking for someone who you know will listen, understand and help because caring is part of who they are—talk to us at Hanley Disability.