If you know you have a hearing scheduled, you should start preparing immediately. This is also the best time to get experienced help from a disability representative.
Hanley Disability has helped thousands of people in Indiana with their disability cases. We has over 45 years of knowledge and experience in Social Security Disability and will:
- understand your impairments
- analyze your Social Security file
- prepare your case
- obtain important evidence such as medical records
- prepare your testimony
- question witnesses
- make helpful legal arguments before and during the hearing
- cross-examine any medical and/or vocational experts who testify at your hearing
- file appeals in a timely manner (if necessary)
- represent you at each stage of your claim
Don’t risk going to your hearing alone. We’ll meet with you face-to-face before your hearing to help you to prepare. Social Security’s own statistics show you have a higher chance of winning benefits if you get help from a disability representative.